domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

My Favorite place!

My favorite place is my Rancagua’s house because my family and my friends live there, also my two dogs are there, Ali and Juisa, I really like animals, I love to play with them. Juisa has sixteen years old so I have it since I was like 12 years old it’s my pampered dog, I like to spend a little of my time playing with them.
I like  Rancagua because every time I go there my Mom and my grandmother spoiled me with a lot of vegetarian food, every time a I go I end up eating delicious food.
Also my friends from my childhood live there, so when I travel we like to get together and play computer games, or just hung out.
So I think it’s my favorite place because I have always live there until I came to Santiago to Study.
I don’t travel a lot because I have a lot of things to do here in Santiago, so I only travel like two times a month but in summer I spend most of January there because every February I go backpacking to different places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario