domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

Paraguay


Like every February I’m going to backpacking, this time my destination is Paraguay so that makes it the next place I want to visit.
I don’t know many things about Paraguay and that’s one of the reasons why I want to visit this country.  One of the few things I know is that is known because Iguazu Falls I also know that limited with Argentina on the south, the east by Brazil and Bolivia to the northwest.
I intend with this trip to know how people live there, what kind of food they eat, in simply words know the life style of Paraguayans.
I don’t know if I’m going to travel alone or with a friend but anyway I would like to know a lot of people there because I think it’s interesting to know the different cultures and how they affect in the personalities of people.
So wish me luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario