viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Vacations

The vacations  will not be important if our jobs and studies were not  so stressful,  and the only way to travel and relax are the vacacions. We are consumed by ours jobs and we can`t live our lives normally. That`s what i think the meaning of “vacations” is terrible, but today is the only possibility to escape and gain more energy  for the   coming  year.
Since I was eighteen years old   I have taken my bag every summer and traveled arround Latin America. This year I`ll  be backpacking arround the north of Argentina, i like to visit San Miguel de Tucuman and Salta, then i`ll cross the fronteir and arrive at Asuncion, Paraguay. 
Always I travel I hitching and camp on a lot of places, I think this way to travel is the best  because you can know a lot a of people and share their culture.  When I`ll be there I would like to visit Iguazu and the Chaco area. Paraguay have a lot of beautiful places, like rivers, wilderness areas and a great history of their ancient cultures.
I`d like to leave Chile as soon as posible to use the time wisely, because we didn`t have much vacation’s time on February.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario